Walking with a Woman
Walking with a woman is a gifting programme developed by the Heretaunga Women’s Centre for people who wish to contribute to support a woman in need of counselling and support in our community. For further information on this exciting new initiative, please see our donate page.
Exhibition space available at the Centre
We have a lovely well lit space in our huge hallway, and our plan is that we would like to use this as an exhibition space for emerging women artists. We will offer you/them the opportunity to have an exhibition in this space for a two week period. We will not charge a commission for the use of the space – so it will be an opportunity for exposure and to show/sell your work to the women who come into our Centre. If you are interested then please contact us at the Centre on 8785401.
Did you know that you can become a Friend of the Centre?
– follow this link to find out more.
As a friend of the Heretaunga Women’s Centre you will receive……
- The opportunity to attend one term of a Heretaunga Women’s Centre course for free
- A free ticket to the annual Women’s Forum
- An invitation to the annual Stake Holders Meeting
- A copy of our quarterly newsletter sent out for free
- Get notifications of our up coming courses
- Get priority invitations to centre events and get together’s
- Have knowledge that you are supporting the centre, and are helping us to be able to offer our low cost services to the women in our community
- You can also become a member for free by becoming a volunteer here at the centre, or by facilitating a course.
Payment : Cash or Eftpos at the Centre or directly into our bank account 03-0642-0730099-00. Please include your name and the reference ‘member’ if paying by internet banking.
Thank You. Your membership goes towards helping us in running and maintaining the centre.